Monday 12 April 2010

Crafty swap.....and look what I got!





So on Friday I recieved two unknown packages through my door, then I remembered the swap! How excited was I? Not knowing what was inside, it felt like Christmas. In my mystery parcels I was thrilled to find two beautiful items.


A beautiful black glass pendant from stevie-davies.co.uk
I really love the paler streaks to the side, it gives it a little something extra.


And a really lovley bookmark from it's the little things
I really love the copper findings and it has a luck theme.

I hope the recipient of my swap item was as chuffed as I am, definatly worth taking part in.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Lucie, glad you liked the Bookmark, i blogged about the inspiration for it here
    http://jelliebean76.blogspot.com/2010/04/drip-drip-drop.html

    take care x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are lovely items, love that bookmark, very pretty.

    ReplyDelete