Wednesday 27 January 2010

Revamp

I am determined that this year my business is going to grow. I have been reading alot in the etsy forums on how to create a successful online business, so I have been working to get things ticked off the list; starting a blog being one of them.

I have been redoing photos, and I am so pleased with the results. I still have a few more to work on, but there is definatly a huge improvement.


Once my new photos were sitting in my shop, i took a look at my banner. It looked SO bad! I had redone it only a couple of months before and had been really impressed with myself. But since putting up my new photos i kept looking at that banner and hating it the more I looked at it. So for the past couple of nights I have been working on a new one, and finally last night I created something I am really quite pleased with (for how long though, I don't know).

No comments:

Post a Comment